Track Shipment Status Using Order Number
Track Shipment Status Using Tracking Number
Enter your tracking number below, click the Track button, and select one of the following options for the latest tracking updates. None of our deliveries require a signature. Your package will be left if it’s safe to do so.
- If your order has an EA suffix (RRxxxxxxxxxAE), please select Emirates Post or track it directly on the 17Track website. This is the fastest shipping method considering global logistic disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis. Expect delivery in around 12-28 days. Your package should arrive sooner, but it can take this long;
- If your order has an FR suffix (LKxxxxxxxxxFR), please select Asendia or track it directly on the Asendia website. Packages sent via this shipping option are normally not trackable all the way but pass the US customs easily;
- If your order has an SG suffix (LPxxxxxxxxxSG), please select Singapore Post or track it directly on the SingPost website;
- If your order has an IN suffix (EAxxxxxxxxxIN or RMxxxxxxxxxIN), please select India Post or track it directly on the India Post website. If your order is to the UK, check Royal Mail first;
- If your order has an CH suffix (LPxxxxxxxxxCH), please select Swiss Post or track it directly on the Swiss Post website;
- Once your order is in-country, please use your local governmental postal service for the best tracking updates. Additionally, you can track all of your shipments at 17Track.
Tracking # Becomes Active Once the Package Arrives in Your Country
We’ll email you a tracking number within 72 hours after your order has been shipped. You will receive email & SMS tracking notifications via Trackship, the most advanced parcel tracking service in the online pharmacy industry. Tracking information is generally available within 5-7 business days after your parcel is shipped.
Tracking Does Not Exist?
Order information may not appear in the tracking system until the shipment reached your destination country, so sometimes it may show you “Tracking details not found” or “Pre-Shipment”.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days after receiving your tracking number to be able to track your shipment. We’ll send you an additional tracking notification by email once your tracking number is live.
None of our packages require a signature upon delivery. We will deliver your package to your mailbox.
🇬🇧 Customers From the UK
You may have to pay VAT, Customs Duty or Excise Duty on parcels sent from outside the European Union (EU) before you can collect your package. This is not very common, only 8% of our readers reported they had to pay an import charge.
How to Track Your Item
Tip: Check your SPAM folder for order confirmation or tracking number
- Go to the USPS website (USA) or use our own tracking tool (worldwide)
- Enter your tracking number (e.g. EAxxxxxxxxxIN)
- Get tracking results. See how it works >
Please note that shipments sent via Regular Airmail (RMxxxxxxxxxIN) are NOT trackable and DO NOT require a signature.
- 🇺🇸 The USA, 🇬🇧 the UK, 🇦🇺 Australia: Express delivery usually takes 7-12 business days while standard delivery takes 10-18 business days.
- 🌍 Other countries: Express delivery takes 10-21 days while standard delivery takes 10-30 days.
Customs clearance is an obligatory procedure for all the goods crossing a border between countries. The clearance usually takes 1-2 days but sometimes may take up to 7 business days if there is a delay at Customs so you may, therefore, experience a delay in receiving your items. While we make the effort to ensure all parcels pass through customs without issue (99.5% of our parcels go through 🇺🇸 the US, 🇬🇧 the UK, 🇦🇺 Australia & New Zealand customs smoothly), individual countries have different criteria. In the unlikely event of your parcel gets lost or stuck at Customs for more than 2 weeks, we will reship it for free or give you a full refund if preferred. We also split bulk orders or large quantities (for example, 500 tablets) into several packages (300 tabs each) and ship them separately every 3-5 days in order to avoid any issues at Customs.